Basic Job Information
|Job Category:||Marketing and Operations In-charge (E commerce)|
|No. of Vacancy/s:||[ 1 ]|
|Apply Before(Deadline):||Aug. 1, 2019|
|Education Level:||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 1 year|
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in marketing (waived if prior experience of over 1 year in similar field).
- Experience does count but we wholeheartedly welcome freshers with prior internship experience of at least 3 months.
- Enthusiastic, innovative, hardworking and organized.
- Strong writing skills in English and Nepali both.
- Tech/Gadget friendly person willing to learn new skills.
- Basic knowledge on electronics and hardware is an added advantage.
- Any skills in graphics designing is well appreciated.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Looking after day-to-day aspects of sales as well as supply chain.
- Working through each of the steps in the sales funnel.
- Working from scratch in designing and developing new sales and marketing plans for existing and upcoming products/systems.
- Getting involved in market research, segmentation and targeting.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s Tier 1 Executives to help them execute.
- Handling some of the social media accounts, and general digital marketing aspects of the new/existing campaigns.
- Preparing, planning and managing the brand promotion activities.
- Exploring opportunities, building leads and creating conversions.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales and meeting the set targets.
- Providing support and maintaining clear communication with the clients.